The BSc Nursing allows qualified nurses the opportunity to explore contemporary issues in nursing and to produce a solid foundation for evidence-based nursing
Course Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Lead the delivery of innovative, evidence based practice within planned progressive and individualized care plans, which generates new understanding of the theoretical foundations of nursing care.
2. Deploy techniques of analysis and enquiry to nursing practice.
3. Appreciate uncertainty, ambiguity, and limits of knowledge.
4. Show a critical appreciation of the principles of good governance in the management, leadership, and development of care.
5. Demonstrate initiative and personal responsibility in your own personal and professional development.
6. Demonstrate a commitment to furthering the professional status of nursing.
7. Show a critical appreciation of the principles of good governance in the management, leadership, and development of care.
8. Actively pursue a direction of personal, professional development that supports improvements in practice for self and other members of the interprofessional team.
Duration: 2 - 4 years
Study mode: Online learning
|Ethical Principles and Practice
|Contemporary Perspectives on Leading and Managing Care
|Delivering Complex Care
The entry requirements for admission are:
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.